WEEK EIGHT PREVIEW
ROUND ONEBATTLE EIGHTEEN
RED SKULL #1
JOSHUA WILLIAMS (w) – LUCA PIZZARI (a)
– One of the most vile villains of the Marvel Universe gets his very own twisted Secret Wars series!
– Red Skull should be dead but his legend grows, so a team of villains that includes Winter Soldier, Magneto and Lady Deathstrike are sent on a dangerous odyssey to the Deadlands to prove it…but no one ever comes back alive from the Deadlands!
– Forced to overcome zombies, Ultron drones and the Annihilation Wave, the rag-tag team of villains will find that they may bitten off more than they can chew…
GERRY DUGGAN (w) – NIK VIRELLA (a/C)
DEAD MAN’S HAND!
– DOC OCK!
– ‘NUFF SAID, PARTNER!
ROUND ONEBATTLE NINETEEN
AGE OF APOCALYPSE #1
FABIAN NICIEZA (w) – GERARDO SANDOVAL (a/C)
– His war has been won. The few humans left alive are enslaved, the mutant rebellion crushed. EN SABAH NUR, the APOCALYPSE, rules his BATTLEWORLD kingdom without mercy, but the terrorist X-MEN plan to end his reign. Success means finding one very special mutant named CYPHER and unleashing a weapon that will kill Apocalypse — and possibly all mutants, too!
CIVIL WAR #1
CHARLES SOULE (w)
LEINIL FRANCIS YU (a/C)
– The Civil War never ended. Welcome to the Warzone, where six years of non-stop battle between the forces of the Blue and the Iron have split the nation down its center, utterly transforming it. In a world of new alliances and strange enemies, President Tony Stark and General Steve Rogers meet to make one last attempt at peace.